With the increasing need to download Amazon music for offline listening and permanent playback, many music lovers turn to Amazon Music converter tools instead of using Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited subscriptions. Have you used these tools before? AudFree Amable is a popular one, but users gradually increase the complaints about this converter, such as slow download speed and audio quality loss. So, today we are going to guide you through several free and low-cost alternatives to AudFree Amable with more features. After reading this post, you will quickly get the choice of whether to keep using AudFree Amable or switch to one of its better alternatives.
AudFree Amable is an Amazon Music downloader specializing in Amazon Music download and format conversion to download and convert Amazon Unlimited and Prime Music songs, playlists, podcasts, and albums to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
>> Amazon Music/Amazon Prime Downloader
Amazon Prime members are now able to enjoy their favorite Music library from any device thanks to AudFree's fast and efficient Downloader and Converter. No more ads interrupting the entertainment, just a quick solution that guarantees wide access anytime, anywhere!
>> Convert Amazon Unlimited Music & Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
AudFree Amable also serves as a one-stop Amazon Music converter. It can convert Unlimited Music, HD Music, Prime Music, and free Amazon Music to MP3 and other plain audio output formats, including FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B for better compatibility.
>> Keep 100% Original ID3 Tags
Combined with the advanced and latest encoding technology, this Amazon audio converter has an in-built ID3 tags editor to keep the title, album, artist, year, etc. in Amazon Music downloads.
>> Customize Amazon Output Parameters
One of the stunning features of AudFree Amable is its customization function. You can adjust the output parameters of your favorite Amazon Music manually.
AudFree offers a free trial for your testing its features, which will only convert the first minute of each file. You need to purchase a license to download a full track. There are three subscription plans: monthly license ($14.95), quarterly license($29.95), and lifetime license ($69.95).
Step 1 Install AudFree Amable and the Amazon Music app on your computer. After that, please start it from your computer desktop, it will automatically pop up the Amazon Music app at the same time. Please login into your free or premium Amazon Music account by clicking the 'Sign In' button in your Amazon Music app.
Step 2 Go to the Settings option (the upper-right 'three lines' icon), and select the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' section. You can choose the output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, or M4B and customize other audio parameters for Amazon Music downloads.
Step 3 Find the Amazon music tracks and playlists you'd like to download and convert. Then tap the item and click the 'Share' > 'Copy Link' button to copy the Amazon Music link. Now, you can paste it to AudFree Amable's search box and hit on the '+' button to import Amazon Music songs automatically. You can also directly drag and drop individual Amazon Music songs to the main interface for loading.
Step 4 Simply press the 'Convert' button to start downloading Amazon Music songs.
AudFree is a great tool for users to download music from Amazon. But there are also some disadvantages to it. For example, the downloading process is too long to wait, and needs extra Amazon Music app for downloading songs. And there are sometimes missing ID3 tags on the downloaded files.
If you have already encountered those problems, then it's time to seek an alternative to AudFree. TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is definitely the go-to option whether you are looking for an alternative or just a professional Amazon Music downloader. Here are its features.
- Download Amazon Music to Local Device: TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is the answer to all your Amazon Music woes! With the TuneBoto tool, not only can you enjoy an ad-free and faster streaming experience, you'll also be able to enhance your library and have access to your favorite music on practically any device. What makes this even sweeter is that with TuneBoto, anyone can now get unlimited access to their online library and listen to music without restriction. Its easy-to-use interface also means that users of any age and independent of technical abilities can download, convert, and ultimately enjoy their music anytime and anywhere.
- Main Function: TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, just as its name implies, it's born to download Amazon Music on the computer in desired formats. Users can choose to log in to the Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music account to get Amazon tracks downloaded to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF/ALAC.
- Output Audio Quality: One of the key points of choosing an audio recorder is its output quality, and TuneBoto will always give you a surprise. TuneBoto helps you download original audio quality songs from Amazon Music. You can also customize different bit rates (up to 320kbps) and sample rates (up to 192kHZ) to save your Amazon tracks in 1:1 audio quality output.
- Automatic ID3 Meta Tagging: After converting songs on TuneBoto, any of your Amazon Music will be automatically tagged with the necessary ID3 info: title, artist, album, artwork, track number, disc number, year and more. So you don't have to manually edit and enter the ID3 tags for recognization.
- 10x Download Speed: TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter employs cutting-edge decoding technology to enable users to download and convert Amazon Music at a 10X quicker speed. After a brief wait, you can listen to your Amazon songs, albums, playlists, or podcasts whenever and wherever you want.
- Music Management: If you have a large audio library on Amazon Music, and want to classify them by artist or album, TuneBoto comes to help efficiently. You can sort the downloaded songs via Artist, Album or Playlist. In the setting window to let your music files sorted into different folders. If you select "None", all Amazon Music will be saved to a single same folder.
- User-Friendly Interface: You'll only need 3 steps to convert Amazon Music on TuneBoto: customize the output setting, choose an Amazon playlist, and start downloading. As soon as you start to use TuneBoto, you'll love its concise design.
Amazon Music Converter
Tutorial on How to Download Amazon Music via TuneBoto
You must wonder how you can benefit from using TuneBoto, the following are the detailed steps to download Amazon Music. Before that, please make sure you have downloaded and installed TuneBoto on your PC or Mac computer. And of course, in this method, you are able to download Amazon Music offline without the app.
Step 1 Sign in Amazon Music Account
Download and launch TuneBoto, and follow the instructions to sign in to your Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music account.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format
Click the "Setting" icon at the upper right. In the pop-up window, please set the output format (MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), path, quality (320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps), and more. Also, you can choose the country/region.
Step 3 Add Amazon Music to Download
Select the song, album, or playlist you want to download, tap the blue "Add" button suspended on the right side, then followed that the Amazon songs you want to download will be listed as below.
Step 4 Start Downloading Amazon Music
Click the "Convert" button at the bottom-right corner to start recording Amazon songs. Your Amazon Music will be downloaded after a few minutes. You can also tap "Save to list" to add more songs from other albums or playlists for batch conversion.
By hitting the "History" button or directly going to the output folder you set previously, you can access all the well-converted Amazon songs on your local computer. After downloading via TuneBoto, you can also transfer the Amazon songs to any of your devices, like Apple Watch, Samsung TV, MP3 player, for unlimited streaming.
In addition to this, there're also other alternatives to AudFree Amable in the market, like TunePat Music One, TuneCable iMazon Recorder, AudiCable, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Audacity, AudFree Audio Capture, Leawo Music Recorder, and so on.
Some of them will record Amazon Music in 1:1 real-time, support more output formats (like M4A or M4B), download songs from more streaming services (like Spotify, TIDAL or Deezer), enable editing audio clips, and more other features.
If you are looking for an alternative to AudFree Amable, TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter is a perfect choice, offering a stable audio recorder and quick audio downloading experience. However, everyone has their own preferences, so it's essential to analyze and choose the best fit. You can download both and decide for yourself which one suits your needs.