Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter for Mac.
The free trial version enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert 3 music files at a time. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run TuneBoto on your computer and sign in with your Amazon Music account, click on the Key icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the word. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to TuneBoto Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. TuneBoto commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter enables you to download and convert all songs from Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC format without installing any extra app, including Amazon Music.
Sorry, no. But we've added this feature to our future plan.
Apple has adopted a new security measure in macOS 10.15 Catalina. Thus, if you have set your Mac to allow apps only from the App Store and install an app from elsewhere, your Mac will prompt that the app can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store. (Learn More)
Attention, recently Amazon Music web player has have updated a brand-new UI on the regions of the US, UK, FR, etc. So now TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter (Win & Mac) cannot work properly with the new interface and it will arise the issues of "Playback Error", "Add button disappear", "Add button no longer works", etc.
We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused and we are doing emergency upgrades for this problem. Thank you so much for your patience in advance.
Should you have any questions about how to using TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter for Mac, please contact us via email@example.com.