The following are some frequently asked questions and answers about TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Windows.
The free trial version enables you to download the first 5 minutes of each Prime video. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run TuneBoto on your computer and sign in with your Amazon Prime Video account, click on the "Key" icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the word. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center. If your problem still persists, please try to contact us via [email protected]
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Win). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader (Win) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to TuneBoto Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. TuneBoto commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader are empowered to download any TV shows or movies from Amazon Prime Video to MP4 and MKV format at a fast speed with audios & subtitles retained.
Sorry, no. But we've added this feature to our future plan. Thank you for your patience in advance.
TuneBoto supports hardware acceleration with Intel/NVIDIA/AMD graphics cards, which will enable you to run the program more smoothly and speed up the download process. To get the best performance, please make sure you have the latest graphics driver installed on your computer. Here is how to check and upgrade the graphics cards:
1. Right-click the Windows Start menu and choose "Device Manager", find "Display adapters", right-click your graphics card and select "Update driver" in the drop-down list.
2. Sometimes driver upgrades might end in failure. No worries, you can also install the latest graphics driver from your graphics card manufacturer's website: Intel / NVIDIA / AMD (choose the correct one according to your computer). After upgrading your graphics driver, please reboot your computer to activate it.
To download HD videos, please make sure your computer supports playing HDCP-enabled content, otherwise, you can only download videos with "Low" or "Medium" quality.
How to check if your computer supports HDCP or not? We have two methods as below:
Method One: Check if Your Computer Could Play HD Prime Videos on a Web Browser
Step 1: Open the official website of Amazon Prime Video on your computer's browser, search for the video you want to download, and play it.
Step 2: When the video is started, click on the "Settings" icon at the upper-right corner and select "Best" or "HD" quality. If your computer cannot access the HD definition of Prime videos, you'll receive a notice of "This video requires a copy protection (HDCP)-compliant display for HD/4K UHD viewing...", which also means your computer doesn't support HDCP.
Method Two: Check HDCP Policy on EME Extension
Please directly click this link, select "1.2" and click "Get HDCP Status" on the page. If your checking result is "HDCP is available for XX", your computer is HDCP supported.
Directly click on the name of Prime movie or TV show on TuneBoto, followed that a pop-up browser will show you the target title, and then please check if that video can be played before downloading.
If it can not be played, please try to go to the "Setting Window" and switch to correct region for a try.
For Failed -25 issue, firstly please check if your (Win/Mac) computer is HDCP supported. What's HDCP? How to check? Please refer to the Q8 on this page.
If your computer doesn't not support HDCP, you cannot download Amazon videos in High/Medium quality. Please select the "Low" setting and try again.
The Failed -10 may be caused by the unstable internet or download time-out. Please try to redownload your Amazon Video and check again.
Should you have any questions about how to using TuneBoto Amazon Video Downloader for Windows, please contact us via [email protected]
Send us the issue details, and attach the log file as well. You can find log files by going to the program, click the "Menu" button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a "Logs" folder, please send us all the log files in this folder.